Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quarter Century Club

In one week from today, I will be celebrating 25 years of marriage to the most wonderful woman in the world.I have to know that I am the luckiest man on earth, and I have my wife Kim to thank for it.
She has given me everything that I could dream of. She has kept my feet firmly planted on the ground when needed, yet allowed me to soar when I wanted to. She has stood by me through good and bad, even when I wasn't the best husband that I could have been, and I am grateful for that.She has given me four sons and a beautiful daughter that I am very proud of, and is the best mother any kid could want.
She has given our whole family an amount of love that only God could surpass, and memories that no amount of money could buy.After 25 years, she still catches my eye and is more beautiful to me now than when we were young. I am looking forward to the next 25 years, and can only hope they will be as good as the first.
Why am I writing this on my blog? Because I am damned proud of my wife, and am proud to be married to her, and I want the world to know it. So if you see Kim, wish her a happy anniversay on the 26th.I love you Kim!Randy

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic testimony! So happy for both of you!
    Best wishes for many, many more.
    Jim & Cynthia

    ReplyDelete