Monday, January 4, 2010

My “Fakebook” Rant


My “Fakebook” Rant

I have a facebook account. After having it for about a year or so, I am really wondering why. My kids told me I should have one, and people told me it was nice for communicating with friends , so I gave it a try, and decided to write a few words about my impressions.
I don’t check my facebook page as often as I used to. I have several webpages and blogs of my own that I find much more interesting and relevant to me. In fact, I am learning to despise facebook altogether, and sometimes wish I had never opened it. I would delete it, but after googling instructions for account termination, one would have to be a programming genius to do it successfully. So for now, I am just going to rant on about all the things that I find annoying about facebook (and that goes for myspace, hi5, and all the other lame “social networking” sites. I currently have 231 “friends” on my list, and.................read MORE
------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment