Thursday, February 19, 2009

Would you hunt a Pennsylvania fenced in deer preserve?

Is there a type of hunting that you feel goes beyond ethical to the point of not being hunting anymore? I have asked this question before but am always reluctant when I do. Here’s what I wrote previously…
As hunters, we often are reluctant to criticize any parts of hunting in fear of lending support to those who wish to do away with all of hunting. I am very aware that even this small blog can be used as anti-hunting ammo if I say the “wrong” thing. But beyond anything, this blog is meant to take an honest look at fishing and hunting in Pennsylvania and beyond.
I saw some videos on YouTube this week that brought the issue up for me again. These videos are from Chestnut Ridge Whitetails. They have two preserves. One is in the Poconos region and the other is near Emporium, Pennsylvania. Take a look at the first hunting video and then I’ll comment
..........LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment