Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Airman Steven R. Reed

Air Force Airman Steven R. Reed has graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas. During the six weeks of training, the airman studied the Air Force mission, organization, core values, and military customs and courtesies; performed drill and ceremony marches, and received physical training, rifle marksmanship, field training exercises, and special training in human relations. In addition, airmen who complete basic training earn credits toward an associate in applied science degree relating through the Community College of the Air Force. Reed earned distinction as an honor graduate. He is the son of William Reed of Route 120, Emporium, Pa., and Amy Reed of Evergreen Road, St. Marys, Pa. The airman is a 2008 graduate of Cameron County High School, Emporium.
Congratulations Steven, from all of us.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for following my blog. I appreciate it. I have added your blog to my follow list. We went to Emporium back in '06 during one of our trips to Benezette. It is a really nice town.
    Your blog is great and the header photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, and thank you for following mine. I enjoy photography, but don't get out to shoot as much as I want, so I take pleasure in enjoying the work of others

    ReplyDelete