Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today's Wildlife shots

My wife and I went "hunting" today. Lots of activity in the woods! Here are a few samples, and there are lots more photos, from today, posted at http://camconative.dotphoto.com/


This bull elk was feasting on a tree and seemed a bit miffed that we were disturbing him


My wife spotted this old bruin in lower Hicks Run. I beleive it is an old male and he carried the battle wounds on his face. I estimated this bear to be 450+ pounds


This young skunk was in a camp yard. So cute...but couldn't get too close!

Just like human children....gotta yell at them to not play in the road.
This bear was near the Ostrum farm on South Mountain. He was casually rummaging through the yards, inspecting trash cans. This one looked to be about 300 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots! I love this area!I need to get back down to driftwood and do some shots.

    ReplyDelete